|©2022 Global TradeSource, Ltd. All rights reserved.|
Below is a listing of the speakers. If you look at the graphic above with the circle, follow top left clockwise.
- Steve Greenspon (top left), Chief Executive Officer, Honey-Can-Do International
- Michael Jones, Michael A. Jones, II., International Sales Division Leader, Avlon Industries, Inc.
- Shital Daftari, Founder and CEO, Saris and Things & SNT Biotech
- Tom Britz (lower right), President and CEO, Glacier Hops Ranch (winner of 2022 Small Business Exporter of the Year Award!)
Additional speakers who are also award-winning exporters:
- David Kniepkamp (bottom left), President and CEO, Smart Controls LLC
- Amy Bosco, Director of Global Business Development, Beekley Medical (recent winner of The President’s “E” Award!)
Speakers will discuss how they are leveraging the lessons from the global pandemic, the war in Ukraine, high inflation, global supply chain challenges, and a rise in interest rates – all while still growing and focusing on the future of global business. During panel discussions you will learn their best-kept secrets to driving results for a business.
Special guests include, but are not limited to: Marc Schulman, President of The Eli’s Cheesecake Company and Richard Paullin, Executive Director, International Trade Association of Greater Chicago. We’ve also invited Chicago Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot.
Added to our list of specialness, is e-vendor, Boomerang Carnets. They’ve supported us before and we look forward to working with them again this year during our breakout rooms.
We also have Il SBDC International Trade Center, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville as a supporting organization this year.
Note: The forum is also known for its fun raffle prizes at the end. Who knew by attending that you could potentially win a world famous Eli’s Cheesecake, Tiffany’s article or cool houseware item? You must be present to win! See you there.